I’ve been tagged…
I was officially tagged by Jodi to tell you 8 random facts about myself. This might be kind of hard for me since I talk so much and don’t keep too many things quiet. Here we go…(items are in no particular order)
Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I hate to have other people trim my toe nails! Before I go get a pedicure, I will trim my nails so the ladies don’t do it there. I think this stems back from when I was young and my Dad would trim my nails. I think he squeezed my feet too tight and it hurt. I don’t know what I am going to do when I am a big preggo lady. I’ll have to figure something out though because Robert isn’t a foot person at all!
2) I am OCD about my email. I ALWAYS want to check it. Even though I sit in front of a computer all day long, right when I get home I check my email. I wish I was OCD about keeping it organized though. I’m always getting notes saying my email is too full and I have to go through and mass delete things.
3) I HATE celery in salads. Chicken, Tuna or regular. It just doesn’t belong.
4) I have a lifelong dream of seeing a Shuttle launch in person and riding in a hot air balloon. We are hoping to go to Florida in October to see a Shuttle launch as long as the schedule stays put. I also had a lifelong dream of seeing a taping of The Price is Right. That goal was accomplished in July 2006. Robert and I were on our way to Hawaii and decided to spend a couple of days in Los Angeles to see a taping. It was SO worth the WHOLE day that it took! That was before Bob had announced his retirement too.
5) I talk in my sleep. It varies depending on how stressful things are. If I have a lot going on and a lot on my mind then I talk even more. It was really bad when I was teaching due to the stress!
6) Tyler Roses are some of my favorite flowers. When Robert and I had been dating for a year. He bought be 12 dozen Tyler Roses. He worked with my roommate to have them arranged on my bed when I got to my room. It was so sweet of them. I had so many flowers that I had to go around and borrow vases from my friends.
7) I always sneeze after or during my shower. People would always know I was done in the shower because they would hear me sneezing.
8) I love Food TV! I could watch it almost all day. Alton Brown and Rachael Ray are my favorite TV chefs and I also really like Ace of Cakes. They do some amazing things!
Ok, now time to tag other people. I tag Liz, Robert, and Misty. I’m not really sure who else reads my blog so feel free to fill this out for yourself and send me a note.