I was looking on a Scrap booking website and found the following Blog prompt. Each week someone posts a new challenge. Some of the appeal to me and other’s don’t. Enjoy!
1. My current favorite song is: I can’t think of any except Christmas songs. I really like Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night and White Christmas (sung by Bing Crosby)
2. The last book I read was: He Sees You When You’re Sleeping by Mary Higgins Clark. This was my month to pick for book club so this was actually the 2nd time I read this book.
3. The last book I bought was: A book by Lolly Winston. I can’t remember the name. The author was suggested to my by a friend.
4. The last cd I bought was: We bought several when Family Christian was having a sale after Thanksgiving but I can’t remember which ones. Hopefully they will come in soon!
5. Another CD I wanted but didn’t buy is: There was a Chris Rice CD that I wanted but after I placed the order, they sold out before they could send mine.
6. Right now, I’m wearing: Khaki pants and a lavender shirt
7. The last gift I bought was: Christmas gifts for family
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: Yesterday at Pee Wee Zone.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is: I have so many. I can’t choose just one.
10. My house smells like: Dog, and Christmas candle if we have it going.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Wake Up
12. If I could sit on Santa’s lap and believe that he’d bring me whatever toy I wished for, I’d ask for: a house cleaning service
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I’d shop at: Target! They have clothes and home stuff. The only thing they are missing is cake decorating supplies.
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, “I’m here to grant a Christmas wish,” I’d wish for:
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: walk past. I already give to so many organizations.