So, a lot has happened since my last post. I went on Friday for my weekly check up and my blood pressure was high. The dr. sent me to the hospital for 24 hour monitoring and a 24 hr. urine sample. They said if my proteins came back too high then they would likely induce. Luckily everything came back ok but I am home now on bed rest. I go back to my OB tomorrow to see if I have progressed any and we will go from there. When I left the hospital I was 4 cm dilated and 60-70% effaced. I wouldn’t be shocked if they wanted to induce tomorrow. So far everything has been good since I have been home. I am glad that I don’t have to be on bed rest long though. The doctors want Levi to stay in as long as possible but they also don’t want me to have to be rushed to the hospital due to how fast things can progress at this point.

The baby still looks great and we got to hear him several times recently. Apparently I had contractions when they were monitoring me yesterday morning but I didn’t know it. If the delivery goes this well then that will be awesome.

I’ll try to get someone to email in an update if we have the baby soon. If not, I will update as soon as I can.

Please keep us in your prayers. I need peace and comfort that everything will go well and relatively pain free (as much as that is possible).


Posted in Uncategorized
One comment on “
  1. Jodi says:

    We’re here for ya, and can’t wait for the big news! Get LOTS of rest while you can! 🙂 🙂 🙂